We are, as the saying goes, “the sum of our parts”. This is the basis of how we look at each person considering care at DuPage Health and Wellness Center. So no matter what the initial reason for your first visit to our clinic will will look at you as a whole person, structurally, chemically and emotionally. You are unique, and you can be assured that your issues will be addressed on a holistic and highly individual basis, but never more than is absolutely necessary to provide you with optimal Health and wellness.In order for us to give our best recommendations and how we feel you should proceed, we need to gather as much as information about your past and current health. We will do this in a couple of steps. You will fill out a health history and we will take X-rays,a foot scan and an examination by our Family Nurse Practitioner. This integrated and comprehensive approach is so that we can provide you with the best recommendations to take care of what you may be experiencing today and what potential problems you may be facing in the future.
Over the past 19 years we have continued to introduce to our patients what we felt were the best alternatives to solving their health issues. Solving health issues is a process that we take very serious and we are never satisfied with the status quo. Our approach is an integrated approach to medicine. Looking at both traditional and nontraditional options that provides a coordinated approach to identifying your health issues and looking at a broad range of both short and long-term solutions to put you on a path to better health.
- We believe that your body works as God intended if we reduce the stress to it
- We believe that weight should stay off once lost
- We believe that anyone can attain their desired weight
- We believe that stress causes allergic reactions
- We believe that everyone can be allergy free
- We believe that everyone should be able to roll in the grass, smell the flowers, pet their animals, and eat healthy without adverse reactions
- We believe that everyone can be pain free
- We believe a correct spine posture is necessary to optimal health
- We believe that many times the body can heal itself without shots, medication, or drugs
- We believe that everyone should have a primary care physician that will look at all of the options
- We believe that reducing the stress to your body will let your body work and thrive at its maximum potential
- We believe you can't exercise your way out of a bad diet
- We believe that the greatest wealth is health
- We believe your body works if you give it a chance